- Information presented on U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management purposes, information is collected. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for website planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance.
- For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage, or to deny service to users.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by USAMRICD of the web site or the information, products, or services contained therein. USAMRICD does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Links provided are consistent with the purpose of this DoD web site.